JOB POST: Project Technician (Mechanical) @ NIT Kurukshetra [Monthly Salary Rs. 15k]: Apply by Aug 31
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Project Technician for the research project under the Co-Principal Investigator Dr. Avadhesh Yadav, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Desiccant Solar Stil
Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with first division.
- The Project Technician is required to assist in carrying out various activities under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- The written test/Interview schedule will be notified to the shortlisted candidates by mail soon after the last date.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator both by post and by email (email@example.com).
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Valid E-mail ID.
- The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the
- The last date of submission of the application is 31.08.2019.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.