Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals only for Project staff Positions for consultancy projects under the principal investigator “Dr. S. Suresh, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical engineering, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu”.
- Title of the Project: Tirunelveli smart city Project, Implementation of ground-mounted solar power plant 3 MW and 2 MW.
- Funding Agency for the Project : Tirunelveli Smart City limited
- Project Positions and Number: Project Staff, 02 Nos
- B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering and M.E in Thermal Engineering or Energy Engineering. B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering and M.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Preference will be given to the candidates with a valid GATE Score.
Field Inspection, Report Preparation, Testing and characterization, Assisting in installation, commissioning of solar power plant, Quality control, presentation and attend meeting.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others is preferable.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
The last date for receiving application on or before 20.03.2021.