IIIT Naya Raipur invites applications from eligible candidates for the positions of JRF & RA in a project sponsored by MeitY, Government of India.
The TribeConnect is a Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Govt of India sanctioned multi-institutional, multi-crore project with IIIT-NR, IIT-Kharagpur and IIT-Kanpur being the partnering institutes. Out of the three institutes, IIIT-NR will play the key role by being the nodal center.
The project aims to provide a unified platform for monitoring and sensing, data gathering, inferring and decision-making for various application domains. The project uses advanced IoT & AI technologies to transform a tribal village in Chhattisgarh to a model smart village as a case study.
- JRF (06)
- RA (06)
- Working with a young, dynamic research group with a focus on IoT and Machine Learning and based out of India’s leading research institutions.
- Further training, career development and working opportunities with multi-institutes like IIT Kgp, IIT K and IIIT NR along with industry partners.
- Duration of contract for 3 years.
- Opportunity to enroll in Ph.D. & MS program in respective institutes
Based on your academic background and intent to learn areas, your research may involve:
- Development of IoT & Machine Learning technology to transform existing villages towards the smart village.
- Development of ICT based Rural Health & Social Care.
- Development of an IoT-based Smart Harvest & Management System.
- Development of software and hardware prototype to enhance Empowerment & Services.
- Deploy and test these developments in a model village in Chhattisgarh.
- Publish at venues like WF-IoT, GCIoT, ICT, iSES, ﬁle patents, etc.
- Excellent recent degree in ECE/CSE/IT/EE/Instrumentation.
- Research in IoT, Sensor Integration, Machine Learning, Wireless Sensor Network, experience Signal & Image Processing, Embedded System or equivalent.
- Knowledge of using software like Python/ Android/ Matlab, etc. software
- JRF applicants are required to be M.Tech or GATE/NET qualiﬁed.
- Good English and report writing skills.
Rs. 31,000/- for JRF and Rs. 16,000/- for RA.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 30, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Position (B.Tech with CSE/ ECE/ BIOTECH) at IIIT Delhi: Apply by April 18.