The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad invites applications for the vacant position of project staff in a funded project at the institute.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the posts of Post-Doctoral Fellow and Data Analyst in the project entitled “GenomeIndia: Cataloguing the Genetic Variation in Indians” at the Indian Institute of Information Technology-Allahabad, Deoghat, Jhalwa, Prayagraj-211015, U. P. India.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (01)
- Data Analyst (02)
For Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including proficiency in writing.
- Candidate should have a Ph.D. in Genetics/ Life Science/ Bioinformatics/ Computer Science and allied sciences, with a good understanding of string processing/ big data informatics/ genomics and large scale genomic data analysis.
For Data Analyst
- Candidate must have B.Tech/ M.Sc in Life Science / Computer Science and allied Science with demonstrable programming skills in a scripting language(s) (such as Perl/Python/R).
- Knowledge of Linux based operating system and shell scripting is a must.
- Candidates with experience in machine learning and big data analytics are preferred.
- For Post-Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 58,280/- per month
- For Data Analyst: Rs. 31,000/- per month
Initially up to one year, may be extended for a further period(s) based on the satisfactory performance of individual and funding.
How to Apply?
- Candidates interested in the vacant posts should send an electronic copy (signed and scanned) of their duly filled application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the ‘GenomeIndia Project’ in the subject line.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The last date to apply has been extended to May 29, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The interview will be conducted online.
Phone Number: +91-9415264599
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Associate at TERI, Delhi: Apply by May 19.