A walk-in-interview will be conducted on September 26, 2019, for temporary positions, purely on contractual basis for the following positions at the chamber of Dy. Director-General, ICFRE (Room no. 145, ICFRE H.Q. Building, Forest Research institute Campus, Dehradun) from 11 am onwards.
- Project Associate
- Senior Project Fellow
- Monitoring of NTPC accelerated afforestation program of the plantation of 1o million trees- in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Assam, etc.
- Biodiversity assessment study with respect to the whole Hasdeo- Arand Coalfields comprising Tara, Parsa, Parsa east in the Surguju district, Chattisgarh.
- Biodiversity Study in Odisha, OMCL, Odisha.
- For Project Associate: Ph.D. or first class Post Graduate in Botany having 3 years experience in the relevant field. OR, Ph.D. or First class M.Sc in Plant Ecology/ Environmental Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Natural resource economics (Forestry) having 3 years of working experience in the relevant field. OR, First class post-graduate in Botany/ Forestry/ B.E./ B.Tech having 3 years of relevant experience in the discipline of mining / Geoscience/ Geology.
- For Senior Project Fellow: First class Postgraduate in Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Science having 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Project Associate: Rs. 28000/- pm with Ph.D. + HRA
- For Senior Project Fellow: Rs. 20000/- pm + HRA
- Interested and eligible candidates must report on September 26, 2019, by 9 am at the office of the ADG(EM) at ICFRE H.Q. Room No. 137 Dehradun with their complete and signed bio-data and original testimonials.
- The candidates shall submit a scanned copy of their resume along with the self-attested copies of testimonials with a signed application before September 20, 2019, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ID: email@example.com