Applications from motivated Indian nationals are invited for the posts of Project Scientists at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay subject to periodic performance review, and renewable yearly or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Building end to end 5G Test Bed (RP03521G) funded by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT).
Project Scientist (02)
- The candidate should possess B.Tech (with GATE qualification)/ M.Sc. (with NET/ SET qualification)/ M.C.A. (with GATE qualification) 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
- Proficiency in python.
- Basic knowledge of cryptography or some experience with using RFID tags or worked on some Raspberry based project or experience of using Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs).
- The requirement of qualifying NET/ SET/ GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in the case of highly meritorious candidates.
Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,60046,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Huzur Saran at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is June 15, 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Assistant at ICAR-Central Institute Of Fisheries Technology, Kochi [5 Vacancies]: Apply by June 17.