Applications are invited from eligible and motivated candidates for two posts of project scientists in the project entitled, “Manufacturing Solutions for the Preparation of Siddha Medicines (Traditional Medicines Originated from Tamil Nadu)” at The Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
- Associate Project Scientist
- Assistant Project Scientist
- For Associate Project Scientist: M.Tech/ M.Sc in Biotechnology or equivalent, M.Tech/ M.Sc in Food Technology/ Food Processing or equivalent, M.Pharm.
- For Assistant Project Scientist: B.Tech/ B.Sc in Biotechnology or equivalent, B.Tech/ B.Sc in Food Technology/ Food Processing or equivalent, B.Pharm, B.A.M.S. B.S.M.S.
- For Associate Project Scientist: Rs. 41850.00
- For Assistant Project Scientist: Rs. 25610.00
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to send CV giving details of Educational qualifications from 10th Standard, Institute studied, Marks obtained, Projects completed, Papers Published, Experience, Contact address, Phone no., Email along with Passport size photo to email@example.com on or before 5th May 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email before 5 PM, 7th May 2020.
- There will be an interview through video conference mode on 8th May 2020.
- The exact timing and other information to join meeting through video conference will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates on 7th May 2020.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- An email will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Scientific Officer & Project Scientist at ICRISAT [Telangana & AP]: Apply by May 18.