Applications are invited for Project Scientist (Thought Leadership Forum) Under DST Funded Project for the year 2022. The last date of application is 18 January.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on a temporary and contractual basis under the funded project titled “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement Program (IICEP)” (Proj. code: 30119486) funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India.
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering OR PhD in Chemical Engineering.
Preference The candidate having:
- Proficiency in preparing research proposals, technical writing & scientific communication.
- Good command over oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Proven experience in research activities for 1 – 3 years.
- Proven experience in handling private/government-funded research projects.
Will be preferred.
Age: Not more than 35 years as on last date of submitting application
The incumbent is expected to:
- Provide technical assistance to the ‘Thought Leadership Forum’ (TLF) on the theme “Sustainability” with specific reference to energy and materials
- Support the activities & execute plans as directed by Chair / CoChair of the TLF
- Develop research documents and position papers in support of the requirement of the TLF theme.
- Collect, collate and draft papers based on information available in the scientific and technical literature
- Liaise and coordinate activities with the technical Core Group of the TLF
- Perform any other tasks as specified and as needed
Interested candidates should fill online application available on link Click here to apply on or before January 18, 2022.
Rs. 56,000/- + 27% HRA per month.
Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Scientist (Thought Leadership Forum) Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: