Applications are invited for the Project Scientist post in Humanities & Social Sciences Department for the year 2020.
- Name of Post: Project Scientist
- Duration of Appointment: 1 Year (extendable based on the performance).
- No. of Positions: One
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D.* or M.Sc. + 3 years of relevant experience. * Duration in Ph.D. degree after three years will be considered as research experiences.
- Essential Experience: PhD in Social or Environmental Science related discipline with at least two published articles in Scopus indexed Journals.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in survey, Social network analysis, Statistical analysis with software SPSS/ Python/ R.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their curriculum vitae electronically to email id: climate.iitk[at]gmail.com along with the following documents:
- Covering Letter
- Degree certificates
- PDF copies of at least two publications/writing samples
The application should be addressed to Dr Pradip Swarnakar, Associate Professor of Sociology, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Kanpur. The application should be submitted strictly online. No other mode (e.g., hardcopy) will be accepted.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.