Applications are invited for One Position (01) of Project Scientist under the project titled “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment”.
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D.* Or M.Sc. + 3 years of relevant experience. * Duration in Ph.D. degree after three years will be considered as research experiences.
- Essential Experience: The candidate must have specialization in the field having experience of 3D localization and environment mapping, 3D object recognition, robotics, force closure and tactile sensing, machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision.
- Desirable Experience: The candidate having direct experience in “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment” would be preferred.
The post is purely temporary and contractual. The appointment will be valid till the end of the project i.e. up to Dec 16th, 2021.
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: January 31st, 2021
- To apply for the post, please click here: Apply Online
Electricalrelating to or concerned with electricityMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)