National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of Project Posts at NIOT on a contract basis, for a fixed tenure. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions are invited to attend a walk-in-recruitment at the National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai.
- Project Scientist: Civil, Physical Oceanography, Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering, Mechanical, ECE / E&I, EEE.
- Project Scientific Assistant: Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE/E&I
- Project Technician- Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation, Machinist/Fitter/Welder
For Project Scientist
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in respective fields for the job post from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less than 60% marks.
- Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil from a recognized
University / Institute or equivalent.
For Project Scientific Assistant
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board / Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less than 60% marks.
- Any higher qualification in the relevant discipline/field, Experience in areas given in job requirements
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Last date to apply is July 3.
- The registration for the walk-in interview/ Test will starts from 8:00 a.m.–10.00 a.m on the scheduled dates for the posts at the National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.
- The interview will be from 10:00 a.m. onwards. The test will commence by 10.30 AM.
Email ID: email@example.com