Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at SCDT, IIT Kanpur.
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Project Scientist (01)
- The candidate should possess a Ph.D. in Biotechnology or M.sc with 3 years of experience.
- Work experience in nanomaterials based conductive inks synthesis
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in bio-nano composite synthesis and characterization
- Expertise in enzyme isolation, purification and immobilization techniques
- Familiar with electrochemical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. CV, LSV, Amperometry, spectrophotometry
- Work experience in handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications
Rs. 26400 – 2200 -66000/- per month based on qualification
One year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The selection will be based on the Zoom/ Skype online interview.
- The shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
- The application should be submitted strictly online.
- The application will not be accepted in any other mode.
- The last date for submitting the online application shall be on or before 27th May 2020.
- Please note that no TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Research Fellows at National Institute of Immunology, Delhi [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Jun 2.