Applications are invited from the Indian Citizens for the following post under a DST funded project entitled “Fluorosis mitigation in the community of Bihar through intervention and counseling” in Clinical Ecotoxicology (Diagnostic & Research) Facility, Anatomy, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
The post details are given below.
1. Project Scientist (01)
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences and allied subjects or MBBS.
- At least 7 years of experience in Research and Development in the field of health research and fluoride toxicity.
- The Candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in fluoride toxicity.
- Candidate should have expertise in quantification of fluoride in body fluids and in-depth knowledge of sample processing for the estimation of micro-minerals using high precision analytical equipment.
- The Candidate should have an understanding of the local languages of Bihar and willing to work in the selected rural areas of Bihar.
Rs. 78,000/- + HRA
2. Project Assistant (01)
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ B.Sc. in MLT.
- The Candidate should have experience in field work related to public health issues and should have an understanding of the local languages of Bihar and willing to work in the selected rural areas of Bihar.
Rs. 50,000/- + HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidate may mail their application along with detailed Bio-data (CV) and proof of research experience to email ID: email@example.com.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews and intimated only through e-mail.
- No TA or DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The last date to apply is May 25, 2020.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Research Fellow (Under SERB Funded Project) at National Institute of Immunology, Delhi: Apply by May 19.