Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. Sugata Gangopadhyay), Department of Computer Science and Engineering, lndian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Design and Development Quarrtum Computirrg Toolkit simulator, Workbench) and Capacity
- Sponsor of the project: Ministry of Electronics & [nfornration ‘Technology (Meity), Govemment of lndia
- Project position(s) and number: Project Associate: 1 available position & research Associate: 2 available positions.
- Duration: 1 Year
- Minimum Qualifications: Project Associate: B. Tech/M. Sc. in Comp. Sc./CSE/Physics/Math. Research Associate: M. Tech/Ph.D). in Comp. Sc./CSE/Physics/Math
- Desirable Qualifications:
For RA past research experience in fields related to quantum information, quantum computing, and information theory and security.
Exceptional academic credentials including coursework in topics such as quantum computing, quantum physics and linear algebra, computer pro u ramming, information theory, information security, coding theory.
Programming experience in Python-3 and C++ Experience in Qiskit or similar quantum computing toolkits will be a positive point.
- Design and development of course material on quantum computing using indigenous QC toolkit.
- Design of quantum algorithms for the QC toolkit.
- Analysis and mitigation of errors in quantum algorithms using quantum error correction techniques.
- Project Associate: 35,000/ + HRA per month
- Research Associate: 60,000/ + HRA per month
How to apply?
Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email (Email: sugata.gangopadhyay[at]cs.iitr.ac.in), by post or produce at the time of interview
- Cover letter clearing stating the position(s) applied for.
- Application in plain paper with detailed CVs including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Last Date for Apply– 10 December 2020
- Date and time for online interview: will be informed to the shortlisted candidates by December 25, 2020