IIT Delhi invites candidates of Indian nationality to appear for the Walk-in test/interview for Project and Research Assistants appointments under the Department of Physics.
The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Project Title:
Spintronic based tunable and powerful broadband THz Emitters funded by DRDO.
Prof. Sunil Kumar
Research Associate: 1 Post.
Rs.36,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%.
- Ph.D. in experimental condensed matter physics. Candidates with Provisional degree
certificate will also be considered.
- Experience in synthesis and physics of thin films, ultrafast laser spectroscopy, sputtering
techniques, and laser spectroscopy preferred.
Project Assistant (Tech.) (1) / Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (1)
- Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800-38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%; OR
- Rs.21,700-23,200-24,700-26,700-28,700- 30,700/-p.m. plus HRA @ 24% (for Jr. Project Assistant post in case of downgrading).
B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical/Communication/Material Science and two years of experience in research projects.
How to apply?
Candidate should submit a latest and detailed CV with a list of publications and experience to kumarsunil[at]physics.iitd.ac.in on or before April 29, 2019.
April 30 at 2 pm in Room No. MS-412, Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
2. Project Title:
Line velocity interferometer system for shock wave 2D velocity profile measurement funded by the Ministry of Defence.
Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.)- 01.
Prof. Dalip Singh Mehta.
Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600-46,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%.
- Technical Diploma (3 years duration) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 15 years experience of working in Laser Raman Spectroscopy and Laser Interferometry Laboratories.
- The candidate must have knowledge of operation and maintenance of High Power Lasers, Spectrometers along with designing and development of Interferometer, Optical Fiber Prob, and Digital Signal Processing Unit.
April 30 at 3 pm in MS-416, Library, Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
Candidates are required to bring along the completed application form given here along with complete information regarding educational qualifications, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.