Applications are invited for Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Dhwaniki Labs) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 4 August.
Ph. D. degree in engineering or Physics. The applicant should have at least 65% (or GPA o 6.5) for all of his/her college degrees.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team engaged in Research and Development. The person will contribute to overall project management including task allocation, following work progress, project documentation etc.
- Experience in speech or language related signal processing strongly preferred
- Reasonable knowledge of AI/ML techniques.
- Good knowledge of acoustics
- Good knowledge of signal processing techniques.
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis tool such as ACTRAN preferred.
- Experience in use of microphones, accelerometers, and acoustic transducers.
- Very good knowledge of MATLAB.
- Strong command in oral and written English.
One year. The term may be extended if required.
Consolidated salary per month of Rs. 60000/65000/70000.
The application should send his CV to ntiwari[at]iitk.ac.in within 14 days of appearance of this advertisement.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Dhwaniki Labs) at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: