Applications are invited for various project positions for a duration of three years on the project “Development of smart, assistive aids to screen and assess dyslexic children in primary school along with curriculum development for remedial teaching in regional language (Tamil)” funded by the Department of Science and Technology-CSRI, Govt. of India.
The PSG College of Technology is an autonomous, government-aided, private engineering college in Coimbatore, India. It is affiliated with Anna University. It is ranked as one of the top private institutions in India.
- Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Senior Research Fellow (02)
- Project Assistant (01)
- For JRF: BE (CSE)/ BTech-IT/ M.E (CSE)/ M.Tech (IT)/ ME (EEE)/ ME (ECE) with a minimum of 65% in UG/ PG degrees. It is mandatory to be qualified in any one of the National tests like GATE/ CSIR/NET/DST /DBT/ DAE/ DRDO/ MHRD/ ICMR/ IGCAR/ IIT/ IISc/ IISER.
- For SRF: Same as JRF along with 2 years of experience.
- For Project Assistant: 3 years Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or B.Sc (First class in Diploma/ Degree is preferred). Degree/ Diploma should be in the domain of Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks, the age limit is 30 years.
- For Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- + 16% (HRA) (as per DST rules)
- For Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35,000/- + 16% (HRA) (as per DST rules)
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 22,000/-
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
The last date to apply is September 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Assistants at IIM Trichy: Apply by Sept 14