Applications are invited for Project positions on a temporary basis from willing eligible candidates for the study titled “Establishment of Resource Centre/ Hub for conducting Health Technology Assessment” implemented by this institute with DHR funding” at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai.
The post details are given below.
1. Scientist-C (02)
- 1st Class Master Degree in Economics/ Health Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics/ Actuarial science/ Data analytics/ Public Health from a recognized institution/ university with 4 years’ experience. (OR)
- 2nd Class Master Degree in Economics/ Health Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics/ Actuarial science/ Data Analytics/ Public Health, from a recognized institution/ university+ Ph.D. with 4 years’ of experience.
- Experience in managing projects in the Health sector in a recognized institute.
- Working Knowledge of developing decision analytic tree and Markov models, formulate the model in spreadsheet/ other software, statistical analysis, report writing, and dissemination of results.
Rs.51,000/- + HRA Rs 6,660/- p.m.
One year (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement).
2. Junior Consultant (01)
- Masters Degree in Economics/ Health Economics/ Econometrics/Statistics/ Actuarial Science/ Data Analytics/ Public Health/ Mathematics with 1 year research experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates having Experience in cost-effectiveness analysis and Markov modeling.
Consolidated salary Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
For a period of One year (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement).
How to Apply?
Candidate should submit the following certificates through e-mail only to email@example.com for considering their candidature and should mention the name of the post applied for in the prescribed application form.
To download the application form, click here.
The last date for sending applications by e-mail is 23.07.2020 by 5.30 p.m. The date of the skype interview will be intimated to the eligible/ shortlisted candidates by e-mail and in return, they have to send their skype id by e-mail.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Scientists at IIT Kharagpur [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 10.