Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-interview for various project positions at National Centre for Disease Control, Delhi.
National Centre for Disease Control is an institute under the Indian Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established in July 1963 for research in epidemiology and control of communicable diseases and to reorganize the activities of the Malaria Institute of India,
The post details are given below.
1. Lab. Technician (05)
- B.Sc. in MLT from a recognized university OR 10+2 in Science Subjects with DMLT 2 years course from recognized University/ Institute.
- Work experience in Microbiology laboratory.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month consolidated
2. Coordinator (Microbiologist) (01)
MBBS and MD from Govt recognized Institution with five years of experience. Must be proficient in computer applications (MS-World, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Rs.1.0-1.5 lakhs per month consolidated. No other allowances are permissible
3. Junior Microbiologist (01)
- MBBS with MD/ DNB in Medical Microbiology/ Lab Medicine from Govt. recognized institution; Or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services; Or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with Ph.D. (relevant subject) with two years experience in clinical laboratory services.
- Must be proficient in computer applications (MS-Word).
- Experience of working in public health systems, implementation of laboratory quality assurance systems, assessing and organizing training programs.
- Experience of working with any data analyzing software.
Rs.60,000/- per month consolidated. No other allowances are permissible.
4. Data Manager (01)
- Graduate/ Postgraduate with Degree/ Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Proficiency including MS Office word/ excel/ PowerPoint, email, and internet.
- Experience of a minimum of 1 year in Data management preferably in the public health sector.
Rs.12,000/- per month consolidated. No other allowances are permissible.
5. Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant (01)
- MBA (Finance) with two years’ experience in financial management preferably in the government sector. or
- M.Com with a minimum of two years’ experience of financial management preferably in the government sector. or 3. B.Com with a minimum of five years’ experience in financial management preferably in the government sector.
- Working Knowledge and experience in Computer Application.
Rs.40,000-50,000/- per month consolidated. No other allowances are permissible
The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period till 31st March 2021 or till the recommendations of 15th FC come into effect, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically.
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, experience, etc. as mentioned above may appear for the walk-in-interview/ skill test on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi – 110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station.
- The walk-in-interview for the post of Lab Technician will be held on July 6, 2020.
- The walk-in-interview for the posts of Coordinator (Microbiologist), Junior Microbiologist, and Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant will be held on July 14, 2020.
- The walk-in-interview for the post of Data Manager will be held on July 22, 2020.
- The eligible candidates may register their names for interviews between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph, and their attested copies.
- Registration will be closed at 10.30 AM sharp.
- Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be entertained.
Phone Number: 011-23971875
For official notification, click the link below.