Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, also known as MMMUT, Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in the year 1962.
A walk-in/online interview shall be organized for Indian nationals for the following contractual positions in a Govt. sponsored R&D project titled “Utilization of recycled waste carpet for development of structural composites material” for one year. All the required positions are temporary which can be terminated at any time/stage without prior notice.
1. Senior Research Expert (SRE)
- No. of Posts: 02
- Essential Qualification and Experience: ME/M.Tech with specialization in Production Engineering/ Plastic/Polymer/ Material science & engineering from a recognized Institution or University with at least 02 years of research/teaching experience.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs. 25,000/-
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Posts: 02
- Essential Qualification: ME/M.Tech with specialization in Production Engineering/Plastic/Polymer/ Material science & engineering from a recognized Institution or University.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply?
- All the interested applicants are required to send only soft copy of the filled application form at email id: email@example.com available on www.mmmut.ac.in latest by 9th September 2020, along with all self-attested photocopies of mark sheets/Certificates (starting from High School or equivalent) and details of any research or other experience, etc., if any Applicant is in employment (Government or Semi govt. or Private organization) s/he is required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- Walk-in/online interview will be conducted on 10th September 2020, Time- 10:30 A.M.
Sep 9, 2020
For more details, click the link below.