Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the Project Appointments of Sr. Project Manager, Executive, and Programmer under an MHRD Funded project. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly, or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, which is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
- Sr. Project Manager (01)
- Executive (01)
- Programmer (01)
ASEAN Ph.D. Fellowship Programme Secretariat (RP03931G) funded by the Ministry of Human Resource & Development (MHRD).
For Sr. Project Manager
Masters in Mass Communication with at least 55% marks or equivalent and PG Diploma in Electronics Journalism. Experience: Minimum 8 years, with at least 2 years spent heading the mass communication division/ department in some institution and at least 6 months in managing/ developing partnerships for an institution.
Ph.D. in an Engineering discipline, with at least 5 years of work experience as project scientist type position in an institution such as IIT/ NIT. Work experience should clearly demonstrate documentation skills, such as through peer-reviewed publications.
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science (& Engineering). At least 2 years of work experience in the Information Technology industry on technical project products. Experience in J2EE, Testing (e.g., in Mockito Framework), Cloud
Technology, Oracle Server; Multi-lingual, i.e., knowledge of at least 3 natural languages.
- For Sr. Project Manager: Rs.90,000/-p.m. (consolidated)
- For Executive: Rs.55,000/-p.m.(consolidated)
- For Programmer: Rs.40,000/-p.m. (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line email id: email@example.com.
- The last date to apply is July 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Positions (Under SERB Funded Project) at IIT Patna [2 Vacancies]: Apply by July 15.