Walk-in-interview/ Virtual Interview will be held at Water Technology Centre, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR-IARI), New Delhi-110012 to recruit One post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Two post of Field Worker/Helper under DST funded Project on “North India Centre for Water Technology Research in Agriculture”.
- JRF: M.Sc/M. Tech. in Soil Science, Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation & Drainage Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering/ Water Conservation Engineering, Water Science and Technology. Candidates having 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/ GATE or Ph. D. in relevant discipline.
- Field Worker: Graduation in any discipline with One year experience regarding field and lab analysis work.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications are directed to send a copy of their bio-data/ CV in the prescribed format to (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 17 Aug 2020.
- Date: 22 August 2020
- Time: 10 Am, Reporting time: 9:30 Am
- Venue: Water Technology Centre, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012
- JRF: Rs. 31000/pm- + HRA for two years and as SRF Rs. 35000/pm + HRA for third year onwards (after assessment)
- Field Worker: Rs. 18000/- pm+HRA