Applications are invited for the following research posts for the six-monthly period in a Research Programme fully funded by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) at JNU, New Delhi. The title of the research program is: “Imaging the Artistic Elements of Gangetic Valley in Sculptural Art of Assam”.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- Two positions of research Associate
- Two positions of Research Assistant
- One position of part-time Project Support Staff
- Research Associate I. M.A. (55% minimum in Sanskrit) with both NET/ M.Phil/Ph.D. and good command of English.
- Research Associate II: M.A. (55% minimum in Ancient History/ Culture/ Archaeology) with both NET/ M.Phil/ Ph.D and good command of English.
- Research Assistant I: M.A. (55% minimum in Ancient History/ Culture/ Archaeology) and good command of English.
- Research Assistant II: Post-Graduation (55% minimum in any discipline) and capable in architectural digital drawing and Image editing.
- For Project Support Staff: Graduate in any discipline or above and have more than 5 years of work experience in handling office work..
- Research Associate: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Part-time Project Support Staff: Rs. 5,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply for the position by sending their detailed Curriculum Vitae through email firstname.lastname@example.org). The mail must include name, date of birth, contact address, essential/ technical/ professional qualifications, details of research experience in their CV. The applications should reach on or before the specified date (5 p.m)mentioning the name of the project and post applied for on the subject of the email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on qualification and suitability for the project. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Interviews can be held in an online medium.
You might also be interested in: