ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI), New Delhi invites applications for various project positions under the project titled “Integrated Sample Survey Solution for major Livestock Products”. The appointment will be on a contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR.
The Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute is an institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research with the mandate for developing new techniques for the design of agricultural experiments as well as to analyze data in agriculture.
Integrated Sample Survey Solution for major Livestock Products.
- Consultant (01)
- IT Professional – II (01)
- IT Professional – III (02)
- Young Professional-II (01)
- SRF (01)
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ MCA or equivalent.
- Expertise in the field of Livestock estimation surveys.
- Expertise in app/web-based data collection work, supervision, and analysis of survey data pertaining to livestock.
For IT Professional-II
- Three(3) Years Diploma after 10+2 in CS/ IT/ EC with 4 years’ experience. Or
- BCA with 4 years’ experience. Or
- B.Sc. in CS/ IT with 4 years’ experience. Or
- Graduation with 1 Year Computer Diploma with 4 years’ experience.
- B.Tech. in CSE/ IT with 4 years’ experience in the relevant field. Or
- Master degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Security/ MCA/ M.Tech. or Equivalent, with 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
For Young Professional-II
- B.Tech. or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / MCA / or equivalent from any recognized university OR
- M.E./ M.Tech./ M.C.A./ M.Sc. (Computer / IT) / M.Sc./M.Tech. (Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/ Geography/ NRM/ Agromet.
- Master’s in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Engg/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics Or
- Equivalent, with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree Or having 3 years of Bachelor’s degree who have acquired a professional Master’s degree (3 years) like MCA are eligible to apply.
- Experience/ Knowledge of ARC GIS, Web Map server/ Web GIS, Satellite Image analysis, and programming in R / IDL/ MatLab/ Python.
- For Consultant: Rs. 50,000 – Rs 80,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- For IT Professional – II: Consolidated Rs. 50000/- per month with a 3% annual increase over base salary
- For IT Professional – III: Consolidated Rs. 40000/- per month with a 3% annual increase over base salary
- For Young Professional-II: Consolidated Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (as per central govt. norms) (for 1st and 2nd year). & Consolidated Rs.35,000/-per month+ HRA (as per central govt. norms) (from 3rd year).
- For SRF: Consolidated Rs. 25000/- per month.
How to Apply?
All candidates are required to kindly e-mail the scanned copies of their Resume (must include Mobile No.), documents (from matriculation onwards, B.Tech or M.Sc, etc.) regarding essential/ desirable qualifications and other relevant certificates for the screening process to Prachi.Sahoo@icar.gov.in latest by June 14, 2020.
Candidates are requested to mention clearly the medium of Interview they are opting for (i.e.: Interview in person or Via Video Conferencing through MS Team).
Interested candidates opting for Interview-in-person are invited to appear for an interview on 19.06.2020 at 10:30 a.m. onwards at ICAR-IASRI, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Email ID: Prachi.Sahoo@icar.gov.in
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Associates at IGAU Raipur: Apply by Jun 24.