Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate (PA) under the DRDO funded Contract for Acquisition of Research Services (CARS) project entitled “Machine Learning & Deep Learning for Gait and task prediction & adaptation/ synchronization for exoskeleton control” for a period of fifteen months in the Centre for Medical Electronics, Department of ECE, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600025.
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
The post details are given below.
1. Project Associate-II (02)
- First-class in M.E/ M.Tech in Medical Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering and First Class in B.E/ B.Tech Biomedical Engineering/ Medical Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Experience in working with Gait analysis.
Rs. 30,000/- per month
2. Project Associate-II (01)
- First-class in M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology and First class in B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology.
- Experience in working with python and machine learning algorithms.
Rs. 30,000 per month
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates need to send the softcopy and hardcopy of their Bio data, photograph and photo copies of all relevant documents with filled in Application Form to DrpoonguzhaliCARS@gmail.com and by post so as to reach the Principal Investigator on or before 24.07.2021.
The envelope should be superscripted with CME/ECE/CARS/PA/2021 dt.09.07.2021. The short-listed candidates will be interviewed online. The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course by email only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
You might also be interested in: