Applications are invited in for the empanelment of Project Assistant Level I and II under externally funded/ sponsored project(s) and other Projects at CSIR-NEERI Kolkata Zonal Centre located in Kolkata. A panel of suitable candidates will be prepared for their selection as per project-specific requirement and arrangement.
1. Project Assistant -I
- No. of Post: 03
- Qualification: B.Sc. in any branch of Science with 55% marks.
- Desirable: Postgraduate diploma/degree in any branch of Science.
- Stipend: Rs. 20000/- per month + HRA
2. Project Assistant-II
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Environmental Science/ Environmental Science and Technology/ Environmental Management/ Chemistry (any branch)/ Atmospheric Science/ Life Science) OR B.E./8. Tech. (Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering) with 55% marks Desirable: Higher qualification over and above specified minimum educational qualification;
- Experience: Experience after post-graduation in air/water sampling, environmental monitoring, analysis of environmental samples, handling of analytical instruments and other field instruments, data handling in MS Excel.
- Stipend: Rs. 3 I 000/- per month + HRA
3. Project Assistant-II
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (computer engineering) with 55% marks.
- Desirable: M. E./ M. Tech. ( computer engineering), knowledge of LINUX.
- Stipend: Rs. 31000/- per month ( consolidated)
28 years (for PA-I) and 30 years (for PA-II)
How to Apply?
- All eligible and interested candidates may send a soft copy of the duly filled-in application form and soft copy of their detailed Biodata (signed) along with scanned copies of the supporting certificates for screening purpose latest by August 12, 2020 (up to 6 pm) on email ID: email@example.com.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/ telephonic call and will be required to appear for a personal interview before the Assessment and Recruitment Committee for Projects (ARCP) on a suitable online platform (to be communicated later) to be conducted from Kolkata Zonal Centre of CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERn, i-8, Sector-‘C’, EKADP, EM Bypass, Kolkata-700107.
August 12, 2020
For more details, click the link below.