Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for various project positions for working in recently sanctioned MoES and Environment related consultancy projects at CSIR- Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (formerly Central Salt Research Institute) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
The post details are given below.
1. Junior Research Fellow (02)
The candidate should possess a Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science (or) Marine Science/ Marine Biotechnology selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
The selected candidate will have to work on the concerned Grant-In-Aid project and as part of the project, extensive fieldwork may be required.
Rs. 31,000/- +HRA (per month)
2. Project Assistant Level-II (01)
The candidate should possess a B.E. Environmental/ Chemical Engineering with 55% marks.
The selected candidates will have to work on environment-related projects and as part of the project, extensive fieldwork may be required.
Rs. 31,000/- (consolidated)
3. Project Assistant Level-I (01)
B.Sc. with 55% marks in Life Science/ Marine Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.
The selected candidates will have to work on various microbiology/ environment-related projects and as part of the project, extensive fieldwork may be required.
Rs. 20,000/- (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may attend an interview (online) and send scanned copy of detailed bio-data, certificates (date of birth, consolidated mark sheets, degree, relevant experience and valid scorecard of qualifying examinations) and a passport size photograph may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th June 2020.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates is scheduled for 29th June 2020 at 10.30 A.M through Skype.
- The original documents will be verified for selected candidates at the time of joining and any deviation will lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/ claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/ CSIR.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF & RA at NIT, Trichy [With Ph.D. Registration]: Apply by June 29.