IIT Jammu invites online applications for Learning Management system: Technology Platform from qualified Indian Nationals for filling up following post on Project Mode.
- Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent AND M.Tech in CSE/ECE/EE
- At least 5 years of experience in related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in CFTIs (IIT, IIM, NIT, etc.)
- Experience with deploying Learning Management Software preferably in Open Source Domain
- Experience with the integration with classroom environment
- Experience with Linux deployment at enterprise level
- Interworking of software systems with APIs and connectors for data exchanges
- Experience with process and work flow automation process
- Systems integration experience including background storage and networking including in virtual environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Drive competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Creativity, imagination and initiative 6. Good teamwork, analytical problem-solving skills
Experience (Required): -Experience with deploying Learning Management Software preferably in Open Source Domain -Experience with the integration with classroom environment -Experience with Linux deployment at enterprise level -Interworking of software systems with APIs and connectors for data exchanges -Experience with process and work flow automation process.
The engagement shall be purely on temporary basis initially for one year extendable upto two (02) years depending on the performance and period of engagement shall be purely dependent on the requirement of the Institute.
For submission of application through Online mode, please visit this page.
Candidates are required to apply online only from 23.05.2021 to 06.06.2021 up to 5:00 pm.
Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 85,000/- per month (Consolidated)
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: