Applications are invited for Project Officer & Assistant Under DST Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 July.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of below mentioned on a contract basis for the DST funded project collaborative project NIMHANS, IIT Gandhinagar, and IISc Bangalore on “Bimodal Intra-operative Probe for Brain Tumor delineation” under Dr. Anita Mahadevan, Professor & Head, Dept of Neuropathology & Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualification: B.Tech. in one of the branches below is encouraged to apply. Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering Candidates with a strong background in electronic module designs, microcontroller programming are encouraged to apply.
- Desired Qualification: Ability to use circuit design software like Altium/Eagle for PCB designing and simulation/analysis tools such as MATLAB are preferred. Prior experience working on projects involving analog circuit design and fabrication and hardware such as Arduino, Raspberry pi, STM, etc., will be an added advantage.
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years
Duration: One year and six months.
Salary: Rs.31,000+24% HRA /month.
- Essential Qualification: MBBS
- Desired Qualification: Aptitude for research.
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years (Age relaxation will be given for exceptionally meritorious candidates)
- Emoluments: Rs.31,000+24% HRA /month
- Duration of the post: One year and six months
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience, and testimonial by email to nimhansbrainbank[at]gmail.com. The resume may be sent only in the format provided below. Candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No. Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 15.07.2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Officer & Assistant Under DST Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: