IIT Kharagpur (Dept of Electrical Engg) invites applications for Project Manager post on contractual basis for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
About the Project
UK-India Clean Energy Research Institute is an Indo-UK collaborative project jointly funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India and Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), UK. The India-side team is led by IIT Kharagpur while Loughborough University is the lead institute from the UK side.
UKICERI aims to achieve holistic development in solar PV technology (both for on- and off-grid systems) and also investigate its impact on grid-dynamics and provide solutions through research innovations and technology demonstrations.
- Project title: UK India Clean Energy Research institute (UKICERI) (UIR)
- Name of the Post: Project Manager – Research
- PI: Chandan Chakraborty
- Sponsor: Department of Science & Technology(DST)(Government of India,Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016).
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering. The candidates should have good academic record with all through first class and more than 65% marks in all degrees starting from class-X and onwards. The master degree specialization should be in Power Electronics or allied areas. Ph.D in Power Electronics is also desirable but not mandatory. Candidates who have applied previously need to apply again with their updated credentials.
- Experience: At least three years research/industry experience on the relevant area (power electronic converters and their control) after the master degree is mandatory. Candidates with programming knowledge on OPAL-RT/Lab-View/dSPACE will get preference. Hands-on experience on the development of experimental prototype related to power electronic converters is a prerequisite for selection.
- Age limit: 40 Years
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply via this page.
- Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
Upto Rs.50000 (depending upon qualification & experience)