NIMHANS Bengaluru invites applications from the eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of “Project Manager/ Coordinator” on contract basis in the UNDP funded project entitled “Integration of psychosocial care in the COVID intervention for UNDP India” under Dr.K.Sekar, Professor & Head, Department of PSSDM & Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualification Master’s of Degree, in Social Work (Medical & Psychiatric Social Work) or Psychology.
- Preferred Qualifications: Field experience in rural/urban communities, disaster work experience. Knowledge and skills in documentation and recording. Office and other computer related software. Should be able to communicate in English/ Hindi/ Kannada/ Odiya/Telugu.
- Maximum Age Limit 35 years
6 months likely to be extended
- Coordinating the project work in 2 states.
- Implementation of the training, capacity building, supervision monitoring, recording and reporting.
How to apply?
Eligible Candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their application, along with resume, PG Degree certificate and age proof to pssindm[at]nimhans.ac.in the candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address. Failing which the application will not be considered.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Interview will be conducted via Skype/Zoom call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 19.09.2020.
Rs. 25,000/- per month (Consolidated)