Applications are invited for Project Interns Under Meity Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2021. The last date of application is 11 October.
Telecommunication Research Lab, UIET, PU, Chandigarh provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to work as Interns in the Research project “Development of 4G/5G based UAV Augmented Intelligent Monitoring and Surveillance System” funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity).
Students will be expected to do work in the following areas:
- Capturing data using UAVs and various IOT sensors
- Setting up 4G/5G based Communication Environment
- Setting up Cloud Storage and Information Retrieval Models
- Development of Monitoring and Surveillance applications
- Transmission of data using 4G/5G networks
- Storage and analytics of data over cloud
- Implementation of Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models
- Integration of the application with 4G/5G communication system
- Detection of event, its type, location and severity (Analytics and ML)
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech (all branches, all semesters) students are eligible to apply.
- Desirable: Knowledge of working in any of the above mentioned or related project areas.
The duration of intership is initially for a period of 06 months but can be continued till the project ends based on the performance of the interns.
The interested students have to submit their application along with Resume (highlighting their skill set and projects undertaken) in Telecommunication Research Lab, UIET, PU, Chandigarh by 11-October-2021. The submission of soft copy is also mandatory and has to be sent to email@example.com.
The intership amount is Rs. 5000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Interns Under Meity Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in: