About the contest
Project Innovation Contest (PIC) a sister concern activity of ICDCIT started in the year 2012 as a co-activity of ICDCIT. Since inception it has made its significant contribution towards the society.
The main objective of PIC is to motivate the student community to develop projects with innovative ideas which should support as an add-on to the human lifestyle. 10th PIC-2021 which will be held in conjunction with 17th ICDCIT during 7th – 10th January 2021 invites project contributions from students.
PIC provides a platform to the students of B.E, B. Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc (CS&IT) and MSc(CS&IT) to showcase their technical skills and innovations in solving real life problems with the help of applications of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Software projects
- Embedded systems projects
- Android apps
- VLSI projects
- High performance computing projects
- Robotics projects
- Internet of Things
- Web based projects
- Networking Projects
- Image processing projects
- Microcontroller projects
- Information security projects
- Cloud Computing projects
- Big Data Analytics
- Power management projects
- A team must comprise of not more than 4 members (2 or 3 students + 1 advisor/mentor/guide).
- Students can be from any stream of B.E / B.Tech / MCA / BCA / BSc (CS&IT)/MSc (CS&IT).
- Each team must have an advisor/mentor/guide.
- Members of a team must be affiliated with the same educational institute.
- The project has to be recommended by the head of the Institute/Department.
- Last Date for Submission: 6th November 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 11th December 2020
Project Evaluation Criteria
Each project will be evaluated by a minimum two reviewers. The project will be evaluated mainly on the following key points:
- Societal contribution
- Technology Adopted
- Cost Incurred
- Its Commercial Implications
For more details, click here.