Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Fellow Under RUSA 2.0 Funded Project at University of Madras.
The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Title / Research Area
Electrode Fabrication RGO/PEDOT/ NANOHAP Sensor for Detection of Urea, Glucose and Lactic acid
M.Sc., in Analytical/ Inorganic/ Physical/ General Chemistry
Project Fellow Salary Rs.18,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Nature and Duration for the Post
- One Year (Extendable depending on performance)
- The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project
How to Apply?
- The Candidates send the CV, copies of relevant certificates and proof for experience/publications if any, to The Assistant Professor, Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600 025 through Post.
- The cover should be super scribed as “Project Fellow” under RUSA 2.0 Project”.
- Applicants may also be submitted their applications through e-mail to email@example.com.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the above posts.
July 22, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Project Fellow Under RUSA 2.0 Funded Project at University of Madras.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: