JOB POST: Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow @ Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi: Apply by July 8
Banaras Hindu University if hiring qualified and interested candidates for several posts in the Department of Statistics and Agricultural Economics.
- Project Fellow (03 vacancies)
- Senior Research Fellow (02 vacancies)
- Project Fellow:
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate with minimum 55% aggregate in Statistics.
- Candidates having NET/NET(JRF)/Ph.D Degree may be given preference.
- The fellowship will be as per UGC rules under the following categories:
- Non NET
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per GOI rules.
- Desired qualification: Knowledge of Statistical Software and programming capability in FORTRAN/C/R, etc.
- Senior Research Fellow:
- It is essential for the candidate to possess a Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics or a related discipline.
- Understanding of issues and sources related to agricultural and general economics.
- Candidates with good academic records in the relevant field of the project.
- Sound knowledge of statistical software like SPSS, Eviews, SAS, STATA, Econometric, etc.
- Project Fellow: as per UGC rules
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000 per month + admissible HRA
How to Apply:
- Project Fellow: Applications are invited on plain paper giving detailed bio-data and enclosing attested copies of all certificates on the following address by July 8:
Coordinator-UGC-SAP-DRS-II, Department of Statistics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005
- Senior Research Fellow: Interested candidates may submit their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and appear in the Walk-In-Interview on July 10 at 10 AM at Department of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, BHU.
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
0542 236 8558
For more details regarding:
About the Author
Poet at heart, literature student for real, and metaphors in between. Juggling between too many tasks amidst binging TV shows; alternatively FOMOW-ing.