Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Rahul Singhal, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Title of the Project: SHI induced modifications of metal-carbon nanocomposite thin films
- Sponsor of the project: IUAC New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: Project Fellow/JRF (one only)
M.Sc in Physics/ Nanotechnology/ Nano Science/ Materials Science or other related disciplines with minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10 point scale).
1 year (likely to be extended depending on the performance of the candidate and extension by funding agency).
Experimental research work related to ion accelerator, irradiation and implantation, data analysis & reporting.
Candidates interested in the above area of research may submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through speed post only:
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CV.
- Attested copies of degree(s)/certificate(s)
- Experience certificate including research, industrial field and others, if any.
Rs. 14,000 /- per month for candidates without NET/GATE and Rs. 25,000 /- per month for candidates with valid GATE/NET-JRF.
The completed application with all the relevant documents should reach (by speed post only) to the office of Principal Investigator on or before 16th April 2021.
Dr. Rahul Singhal
Department of Physics,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur,
JLN Marg, Malviya Nagar
Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan)