Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow for the period of three years in TANSCHE Research Grant Project at the NCNSNT, University of Madras.
The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
No. of Posts
Title of the Project
Design and Development of Graphene – Algae based composite derived from Biomass of Industrial Wastewater Treatment in Tamil Nadu Industries
Tamil Nadu State Council for Higher Education (TANSCHE-RGP)
M.Sc./M.Phil/ M. Tech Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/Physics
As per the Tamil Nadu Government Norms
Rs. 10, 000/- per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are highly interested and posses the above mentioned qualifications may merge their complete Bio-data with copies of degree certificates as one PDF and send to the following E-mail address.
- The soft copy of the application should be mailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copy may also be mailed to Prof.S.BALAKUMAR, Principal Investigator Director, National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600025.
June 25, 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Only the short-listed candidates will be called for online interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/ absorption in Funding Agency.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Project Fellow at University of Madras.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JRF, RA and Lab Assistant Under DBT Sponsored Project at Assam Agricultural University [8 Vacancies]: Online Interview from June 17-19
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Computational Physics/ Chemistry) at IISER Bhopal: Apply by June 25