Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow in CRS Project of UGC DAE CSR, Indore Center entitled “Probing electronic structure of phosphates” (Project No.-RP-130).
The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, commonly referred to as SMVD University or SMVDU, is a state university recognized by UGC under section 2 and 12 and is established on an 470-acre campus located near Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated near the shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named.
The candidate working under above project will have to visit UGC-DAE CSR Indore for performing experiments at SXAS beamline (BL01), Indus-2, RRCAT Indore.
Second Class M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks.
Duration of the Project
Presently for one year but it may be extended on year basis subject to a total period of three years.
Rs. 14,000/- per month plus HRA (as per rules)
General Terms and Conditions
- The candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via e-mail. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regards.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.).
- The above fellowship is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research scheme and the research student shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in UGC – DAE CSR. An undertaking to the effect must be given by the student at the time of joining, if selected.
- The selected individual may be assigned to perform any other duties time to time commensurate with his/her qualifications.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who fulfil the above conditions may send their applications through post or e-mail on plain paper mentioning their personal (e-mail, mobile no.) and academic information. The complete application form along with self-attested testimonials (mentioning post name and project number on top of the envelope) shall be sent to the following address:
Dr. RAM PRAKASH
Principle Investigator (PI), RP-130
School of Physics
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
Katra, Distt: Reasi -182320.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact No.: 01991-285524 Extn. 2523, Mob. 09419904015
July 5, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Project Fellow at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, J&K.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Research Associate (Chemistry) at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Scientist-I (Non-Medical) at ICMR, New Delhi: Apply by July 7