Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview on 29.04.2022 for one post of Project Fellow at AIIMS Raipur.
“Effect of body fat percentage on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease & its relation with nerve conduction parameters in health care shift workers”.
Minimum Eligibility criteria: 55% marks in M.Sc. (Physiology/ Bioscience/ Life Sciences/Neuroscience). Candidates who have already appeared for their M.Sc. final examination (awaiting result) may also appear.
However, their selection will be provisional till the declaration of their M.Sc. result (limited up to one month from the date of interview)
Candidates with knowledge/research experience in neurosciencewill be given preference.
Nature of Duties
- Recording of anthropometric parameters, Body composition and nerve conduction study parameters.
- Assisting participants for ultrasonography and blood collection.
- Tabulation & analysis of the recorded data.
Consolidated Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Rupees only) per month
Place of Posting
Dept. of Physiology, AIIMS; Raipur (CG)
Terms and Conditions
- This is a fixed tenure contractual vacancy under a funded intramural project and not employment on AIIMS Raipur payroll.
- Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the 11 months from the date of joining of duties and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or Principal investigator.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- The candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
How to Attend?
- Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Proforma) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate, if any, along with a photo and set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Date and time of Walk in Interview:
- Reporting Time: 10.00 am
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29.04.2022
- Venue: Department of Physiology,Gate No. 05, Medical College Building, All IndiaInstitute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
- Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator: Dr. Dipali K. Chatur
- Email: email@example.com