Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Project Fellow/ Associate in a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Nano Technology, Amity University, Noida.
Synthesis of plasmonics assisted SERS substrates.
Initially 01 Year (extendable based on performance and availability of funds).
- Project Fellow: Rs. 14000/- + HRA.
- Rs.25,000+HRA for Gate/NET- JRF qualified candidate.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science/ Nanoscience / Environmental Science or M.Tech in Material Science/ Chemical Engineering / Nanotechnology / Biotechnology with a minimum of 55% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University.
- Age limit: As per the UGC-DAE CSR norms.
How to apply?
- Click here to apply.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of the same), contact information as well as a summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of this advertisement dkavasthi[at]amity.edu with cc to sushils[at]amity.edu.
- Please mention “Application for PF/PA – UGC-DAE- AINT” in the subject line.
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.