The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invites applications from meritorious and qualified candidates for the posts of Project Executive Officers at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Project Executive Officer (02)
- Ph.D./ Master’s degree with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area.
- Applicants having experience in the web-based presentation of GIS and other relevant data related to river basin management studies, hydrological modeling, urban water management/ planning, etc will be given preference.
- Applicant having sound experience in public relations and maintaining the database and should have good command over written and oral communication.
- Also the candidate should have the capability to answer/reply to the project related email independently.
Ten months (to be extended on the basis of a satisfactory performance)
Rs. 42000-3500-105000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only the application received via email will be entertained.
- Clearly mention the post applying for in the email subject line.
- The position is purely temporary and on a contractual basis and will carry other benefits as may be applicable under IIT Kanpur norms.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting, increase or decrease the no. of vacancies.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed/ contacted for the online interview (zoom or skype).
- The last date to apply is June 3, 2020.
Phone Number: 0512-679-7797
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Engineer & Senior Project Associate at IIT Kanpur [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 3.