Applications are invited for Project Engineer Under NALCO Funded Project at NIT Rourkela for the year 2021. The last date of application is 17 August.
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Project Engineer” for the Project entitled “IoT Based Intelligent Leakage Monitoring of Fly Ash Slurry Lines in Captive Power Plant”. Selected candidate may enroll in M. Tech (R) Programme in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engieering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
IoT Based Intelligent Leakage Monitoring of Fly Ash Slurry Lines in Captive Power Plant.
- Essential Qualifications and experience: B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA, along with Institute norms.
- Desirable Qualifications / Exp. Working knowledge of relevant hardware and software.
- To do field study of the pipelines
- To design, develop and deploy required hardware and software for monitoring the parameters
- To develop and implement intelligent algorithm for leakage monitoring.
- Scope to enroll as M.Tech. (Research) Scholar in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (has to satisfy Institute/ Department Eligibility Criteria)
Eligible candidates may apply within 17.08.2021, 2359 HRS. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (Soft copy) to email@example.com. The application form, which must be filled by candidates and also required to attach photocopies of all supporting documents.
Candidates will build a Single PDF file; it is to be sent to Principal Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 17.08.2021, 2359 HRS.
Prof. Debiprasad Priyabrata Acharya
Call: 0661-246 2463
Click here to view the official notification of Project Engineer Under NALCO Funded Project at NIT Rourkela.
You may also be interested in: