Applications are invited for Project Engineer (Software Development) at IIT Mandi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 2 December.
Online applications are invited for temporary post of Project Engineer to work on an IIT Mandi project.
- Description of the Project: The project is about the installation and maintenance of the IT services.
- Title of the Project: Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Prasanth P. Jose, IIT Mandi
- B.Tech/ M.Sc./M.C.A. or Equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience in software development or M.Tech with at least 2 years of relevant experience can also apply.
- Strong knowledge of C# programming and MSSQL database is desirable.
- Able to develop the scalable applications with below technology stack –
- C# ASP.net
- Database – MSSQL is must and Mysql is good to have.
- Able to understand the requirements given by stakeholders / team-mates.
- Able to do unit testing and functional testing of the developed modules / application
- Should be able to deploy the developed application on IIS server.
- Open to learn new technology.
- Able to lead and train a software developer team.
- Able to Design and implement the system.
Eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes by 02nd December 2021 (timing 05:00 pm) to email Id – hardeepsingh[at]iitmandi.ac.in.
Rs. 50,000-70,000 per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Engineer (Software Development) at IIT Mandi.
You may also be interested in: