Applications are invited for Project Engineer/Scientist Position at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 December.
Applications are invited for the following project position which is purely temporary in nature. Applicants can apply through post on plain paper giving details of educational qualification and experience.
“Hydrogen Storage and Delivery System based on Inexpensive Industrially Scalable Hybirds” Either ‘A’ or ‘B’ Below.
A) For Project Engineer Position:
Essential Qualifications: M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (or other relevant branch of engineering).
- Minimum percentage marks: 70% in M.Tech & 60% in B.Tech.
- If the candidate has done B.Sc. and M.Sc. before M.Tech. then 60% marks are a minimum requirement at these levels.
B) For Project Scientist Position:
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Physics/Materials Science/Chemistry (or other relevant branch of science). + 3years Experience
- Should have taken mathematics courses at B.Sc level (with 60%). B.Sc. in Physics/Materials Science/ Chemistry.
- a minimum of 65% or 6.5 CPI in Master’s degree,
- first division in bachelor’s degree,
- JRF qualified or 95 percentile or higher in GATE. Experience of three years (in research).
- Knowledge of basics of mechanical engineering and materials engineering. Good experimental skills.
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven for conducting research and publishing his/her work in high quality scientific journals and conferences.
- The candidate should have demonstrated verbal and writing skills in communicating results of his/her own research.
Interested candidates may apply by sending CV/bio-data and other information as follows: (I) complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating year of passing, percentage of marks/division, (ii) complete details of relevant working experience, (iii) career goals, (iv) Photo, (v) details of GATE/JRF qualification (valid score/qualification).
Applications should be submitted to (by email, which should reach by 5 pm 10 Dec 2021.
Duration of appointment: Till 31 July 2022.
(Range: 26400-2200-66000). A consolidated salary of Rs. 32400 per month for Project Engineer.
Dr. Anandh Subramaniam
Email address for application: moraon[at]iitk.ac.in, (cc to: email@example.com)
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate- Data Science and Computation at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by Dec 5
- Project Assistant Under DST Funded Project at IIITDM Jabalpur: Apply by Dec 10