Applications are invited for Project Engineer/ Project Scientist Under MeitY Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 9 July.
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. / Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant Exp. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Chemical Engg.)
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Past experience in Nanoparticle synthesis
- Experience with characterization techniques such as XRD, FTIR, TEM, SEM, DLS, surface tension and viscosity.
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Working experience with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
Nature of Work
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Kindly email your complete resume to flexe[at]iitk.ac.in latest by 09th July 2021.
Salary: Rs.26400-2200-66000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Click here to view the official notification of Project Engineer/ Project Scientist Under MeitY Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: