Applications are invited for Project Engineer (National Centre for Flexible Electronics) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 29 April.
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Embedded System Engineer and LabVIEW Developer.
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech in Instrumentation /Electronics/Electrical. OR B. Tech/B.E. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation+ Min 3 years’ Experience
- Candidate must have strong programming and debugging skills in LabVIEW and scripting languages like Python, Perl. Must have hands on experience on DAQ cards, My RIO. Good to have basic knowledge of C & Embedded C++ Programming.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Should be have extensive work experience with Test and Measurement Equipment such as Oscilloscopes, source meter Programmable Data Acquisition systems, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generators etc.
- Minimum 1 + years of experience in system design and building Embedded/IoT systems.
- Sound experience of developing firmware on ARM Cortex, PIC, MSP430, AVR, DSP, or other embedded platforms for 16/32-bit microcontrollers.
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following: C/C++/JAVA/Python with a proven capability of delivering high-quality code.
- Development on Linux Platform/RTOS with an emphasis on multi-threading, and firmware debugging is plus.
- Knowledge of communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, OTG.
- Solid working knowledge using IoT hardware platforms, communication boards. Hands-on in wireless communication protocols and software development of BLE, WiFi etc. Hands-on experience in open source hardware like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32 is must.
- Knowledge of CAD and 3D printing for electronic enclosure design would be a plus.
- LabVIEW Programmer: Complete Programming of the PC based Automation System, Front Interphase Designing, Various Communication Protocols with third party devices and data integration. Responsibilities to develop third-party driver for non NI hardware.
- Develop, deploy, and extend IoT solutions that involve both hardware and software.
- Collaborate on concepts, technology experience, and implementations with technology partners.
- Develop drivers for display prototypes and demos.
Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment
1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Kindly email your complete resume to flexe[at]iitk.ac.in latest by 29th April 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Engineer (National Centre for Flexible Electronics) at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: