Applications are invited for Project Engineer at IIT Mandi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 December.
Online applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer to work on an IIT Mandi project. The position is purely temporary and is initially offered for one year and can be extended based on the performance of the candidate for the duration of the project.
Title of the Project
Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure.
The project is about the installation and maintenance of the IT services in IIT Mandi campus.
B.Tech/BE/M.Sc./M.C.A. or Equivalent with at least 4 years of proven experience in Graphics Designing and Web Development.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the Websites.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software like Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDraw etc.
- Proficiency in Linux/UNIX system administration and shell scripting desirable
Eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes by 10th December 2021 to the email ID
Candidates meeting the above-stated qualification and experience will be informed and called for the Interview. Candidate should bring their latest CV, a passport size photograph, one set of photocopies of their educational certificates starting from class 10th (mark sheets or transcripts), experience certificates (if any) during the interview.
Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 70,000/- per month (consolidated) depending on qualification/experience.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Project Officer (Web Developer) at IIT Madras: Apply by Dec 5
- JOB POST: Software Engineer at Epsilon, Bangalore: Apply Now!