The Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Gujarat invites applications from meritorious candidates for the vacant posts of Project Coordinators on a contractual basis.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management/ social work/ Economics/ MBA.
- Must have 5 years of experience in Micro enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication ability with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Monitoring and handling the activities related to Project
- Program Implementation
- Data analysis and evaluations related to the programs
- Quality Control
- Organizing workshops and training programs for Entrepreneurship Development.
- Project Design, preparing proposals, and documentation of Projects
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to forward your resume by 28.04.2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDII reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Master Trainer at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gujarat [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Apr 28.