The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project personnel for purely on contractual basis for a period of 10 months.
The project entitled “Management plan preparation and population monitoring of turtles in Mansar- Surinsar Wetland in Jammu and Kashmir, India
Project Biologist & Project Assistant
- For Project Biologist: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/ Ecology/ Environmental Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university. Field Experience in Aquatic habitat assessment/ Wetland Ecology/ Wildlife Research. Experience in writing and analytical skills
- For Project Assistant: Graduate degree in Sciences from a recognized university. Exposed to field research.
- Survey and data collection in and around aquatic habitat during day and night. Data analysis and management plan writing
For Project Biologist: Rs. 30000/- pm
For Project Assistant: Rs. 15000/- pm
- The candidate should report by 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents on 16th September 2019, followed by an Interview on the same day at 1100 hrs. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with a certificate of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations, etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: +91 135 2640114 – 15, 2646100
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org