Application is invited for the post of Project Associate and Senior Project Associate at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
The post details are given below.
1. Project Associate (01)
Application is invited for the post of ‘Project Associate’ in Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur under the Project entitled “Addressable Peptide-Polymer-Electrospun Nanofibers for Cell sorting diagnosis and delivery”. The Post is temporary and on a contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
- B. Tech (Electrical engineering/ Material Science & Engineering/ Nanotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Electronics/ Physics/ Mat. Science).
- Candidates having at least 4 years of research experience in Nanotechnology especially in electrospinning and hands-on experience in Electrospraying, Near-field electrospinning, Melt electrospinning and its implications on 3D Printed technology will be preferred.
- Experience of working in cleanrooms and characterization of materials using lab equipment like FESEM, optical microscope, statistical analysis, and surface physics of nanomaterials synthesis, characterization and knowledge in embedded software development will be highly preferred.
The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year initially which may be extended for one more year based on performance.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to kindly email their complete resume to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Project Associate”. The email should be sent on or before 10th July 2020.
- The selection will be based on Zoom/ Skype online Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application (soft copy).
2. Senior Project Associate (01)
Applications are invited for one post of Sr. Project Associate under the project entitled “Biodegradable Polymers for Packing Applications“.
- (B.Tech. or M.Sc. or B.Sc + MCA) with one year’s experience.
- Candidate with proven experience of working with polymer technology, biodegradable polymers and having hands-on experience with processing and characterization of biodegradable polymers will be given preference.
- Candidates are expected to work in a multidisciplinary research area.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month
The position is temporary up to June 2021.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested to apply for the post can apply by sending their application on plain paper with resume, list of three references, and copies of professional academic records (mark sheet/Certificate) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection will be based on the Zoom/ Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 10th July 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions (Under MHRD Funded Project) at IIT Delhi [4 Vacancies]: Apply by July 15.